Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

Lighthouse at Point Reyes


Hallo ihr Lieben,

heute nehme ich ich mit in das Gebiet Point Reyes ein Ausflug hierhin lohnt sich wirklich, nicht nur um den wunderschönen Leuchtturm zu genießen, sondern auch den unendlich erscheinenden Ozean dieser Ort hat ein unglaubliches Flair.



Hello lovelies,


today I take you with me to Point Reyes a visit to this area is really worth it not only because of the amazing tiny lighthouse but also because of the never-ending ocean view and the flair of the whole area.





I'm wearing h&m shirt & white canvas shoes, abercrombie pants, braided belt by my mum - thanks for the pictures Nick

Enjoy the view with me!


Ps.: Stinson Beach is a great spot for surfers and the area also has some nice camping grounds and running and biking lanes!

Keine Kommentare: