Montag, 9. Juli 2012

whishlist

Hallo ihr Lieben,

mein Geburtstag kommt immer näher und immer wieder werde ich gefragt was wünscht du dir, was kann man dir schenken? Ich muss sagen ich freue mich das gefragt zu werden, denn ich hab da schonmal etwas vorbereitet;-)

Hello lovelies,


my birthday is coming closer and I was asked what I wish for my birthday a lot of times this past few days, and I really need to say I love this question, because I prepared something...

...find it here
Ab sofort findet ihr in meiner sidebar meine wishlist, es gibt dinge in allen Preisklassen und für alle Lebenssituationen, seit ich pinterest habe wird hier nämlich alles gepinnt, was ich vielleicht irgendwann gerne mal besitzen würde, wer also etwas Inspiration für ein Geburtstagsgeschenk sucht wird hier sicher fündig!

From now on you can find my wish list in the sidebar, there are things in every price category and for every situation in life on it, because I pinned everything on there since I have been using pinterest, if there is anyone needing some inspiration for a (birthday)present I am sure there is something for everyone!


What would you choose from the list?


Keine Kommentare: