Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

instagram outfit mix

Heute möchte ich ein paar meiner Outfits aus den letzten Wochen mit euch teilen, es ist nicht immer einfach schnell einen Fotografen zu finden aber Instagram machst möglich wenigstens im überblick meine Outfits mit euch zu teilen. 

Today I want to share some of my latest outfit Pictures with you, it isn't always easy for me to find a photographer but instagram helps me a little - so I can share at least some peaks with you.

queer dress, buffalo shoes, jewelry junghans pieces, gap

pants hilfiger, blouse sisley, shoes zara, jewelry junghans, h&m, asos, hallhuber selfmade

pants h&m, Tee and shoes zara, scarf mango, jewelry thomas sabo

dress mango, shoes sara jewelry junghans, hallhuber, h&m selfmade

blouse and jeans zara, shoes bronx, jewelry selfmade thomas sabo, mama

jeans and shoes zara, tee birthday present from my friend necklace thomas sabo
wenn ihr in mehr Outfits sehen möchtet schaut bei instagram #live_life_cherry oder bei pinterest hier vorbei.

when you are interested in more outfits follow me on instagram #live_life_cherry or via interest here.


lots of love

Keine Kommentare: